Now people are trying where he/she can sell their old gold with good market price. This is the unknown question people are facing currently
Go through some below tips before selling your old gold to the buyer.
1. Find any reputation jeweler: Choose one of the best gold buyer or jeweler store in your area or else take your family/friends support to find the best gold buyer
2. Choose a jeweler has a native and permanent location: Reputation gold buyer or jeweler sell or buy gold at a fixed address. Make sure you must visit the location. Don’t just call.
3. Make a list what you plan to sell: If you have a unusual gold coin, for example, it is possible that the coin is worth more than its gold content. Consult a coin dealer in this case. The same holds true for antiques.
4. Ask questions: Make sure you feel the jewelers are being transparent about how they determine the value of your jewelry. Make sure you know what they do about any stones inside it.
5. Recycle your gold: You must prefer and choose a jeweler who sometimes elects to re-use the gold they purchase.
6. Try to avoid selling to local jewelry stores: Local Jewelry stores are most likely not so licensed to buy your old gold jewelry. This means if you face any problem or something goes wrong, their gold-buying license cannot be revoked.
7. A Good gold buyer may be your best option: A good Buying gold is their only business so there aren’t any other motives to try and sell you another piece of jewelry.
8. Reviews or Feedback: Read reviews on sites like Google and respective website portals to find a reputable jeweler in your area, and take the ring to them for appraisal
Here are some useful information before you decide to sell your gold in India
HOW TO SELL GOLD FOR CASH IN INDIA?
When you decide to sell your gold, there are so many things that you must be aware of, for an example about the company you are approaching. The complete process of selling gold is easy when you find out gold buyer or trusted partner. You must check the best rates for your gold with no hidden charges.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SELL GOLD?
Finding a reputed gold buyer is the first thing you have to consider to sell your gold which is very valuable to you. There are many Companies are trusted Gold Buyers.
WHAT IS GOLD RESALE VALUE?
Gold resale price/value is the currency/money that you will get while selling your gold. The value of old gold won’t be the same as the current market price/value. There will be some/huge deductions based on your old gold purity and exchange rate; however, you will get the highest price for your gold.
WHAT MAKES Good GOLD COMPANY STAND OUT FROM OTHER GOLD BUYERS ACROSS THE COUNTRY?
A good Gold Company will uses German technology purity checking machines with perfect accuracy. And purity of gold test for jewelry is done right in front of you and nothing hidden which promotes transparency and the customer acquires knowledge of his/her gold.
Know what affects the price you get after sell your Gold.
- Karat of your jewelry. 10karat gold has 41.7% gold content, 14 karat has 58.5% gold content, 18 karat has 75% gold content, and 24 karat is pure gold.
- Weight of your items. For most items that aren’t designer gold pieces, your gold jewelry will be determined by the weight of the gold.
- Remember that if your jewelry has precious or semi-precious stones, the weight of those will be deducted and not paid in gold weight. As an example, if your ring weighs 3 grams with a large amethyst, they will pay you based on 2 grams of gold and factor 1 gram for the amethyst stone.
- Price of gold for the moment or day. The price of gold varies by the second and the most accurate price is the Bid Price on Kitco.com.
- Designer pieces will be compared to other designer pieces that have sold on sites like Ebay and Worth point. Remember these sites take a cut between 10-15%.
- Profit Margin of whoever is buying your gold.