This post will guide you, how you can stop auto-debit all your Smartpay bills on HDFC credit card.
How Do I deactivate auto-debits in HDFC credit card online
HDFC Bank Providing a SmartPay is a service on our HDFC Credit Card that allows us to set automatic payment of all utility bills (electricity, Gas, Phone, Brandband, and other) from the hdfc credit card.
To deactivate your SmartPay service from HDFC credit card, it is an easy and quick process.
Remove Credit Card Autopay option through HDFC Netbanking
Follow the simple steps to stop your Smartpay service.
- Login to your “HDFC Credit Card Netbanking“
- Click on “Card section” on top, then on the left side tab click on “transact” under credit card tab
- Click on “Smartpay” under the transact tab and then click on View Billers option from the menu bar on the left.
- All biller list will be displayed on the screen. You will have to click Delete in the Action column which you want to deactivate
- Your SmartPay service will be deactivated.
Deactivate Auto-pay option through Phone Banking
If your not activated HDFC online banking and you want to stop all auto-pay payments from your HDFC Credit Card then the Phone banking service will help better and fast.
- Ready with your HDFC Credit card and Call HDFC Bank Credit card customer care and follow the instruction and validate your identification with the customer care executive.
- Ask the customer care executive to stop the smart pay services from your credit card.
- It will take 2-3 business days to deactivated all your auto-pay payments from your HDFC Credit card.
- You will receive an email and phone communication once stops the service.
Note: You can avail of this feature anytime if you deactivate the service also. You just follow the same process to activate the SmartPay service from online netbanking or phone banking.