Central Government introduced Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, PM-Kisan is the scheme for formers in India from Modi government.
- PM-KISAN SchemePM Kisan is a Central Sector Scheme with 100% funding from the Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Under the scheme, income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares.
- The definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife, and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
Check your PM-Kisan Beneficiary Status online
Step 1: Go to the official government website – https://fw.pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx
Step 2: Step 4 – Now enter either your Aadhaar Number or Account Number or Mobile Number
Step 3: Data will be displayed on the screen and you can check accordingly