You need to have a Mobile Wallet Paytm (KYC) Account along with Any CITIBank Credit Card to transfer funds to your Bank account Instantly with 0% Percentage Charge. For such transfers, You can use CITI Mobile Wallet app or their official website. Do note, direct transfer of funds from credit cards to bank account via Paytm wallet is possible without any charges and you can avail 45-50 days of time to repay the credit card balance using the same process.
Let’s go into deep,
How to transfer money from Credit Card to Bank Account without charges (0% Percentage)
You must have a CITI Credit Card and Paytm wallet to do this.
Steps to Send Money from Credit Cards to Bank account
- Login into CITIBank Credit Card Account
- Tap on Recharge Wallet (Left Side) on Credit card Section from official Internet Banking.
- (OR) Login into CITI Mobile app and go to Bill Pay & Recharge and Tap on Recharge Wallet
- Add Paytm Wallet (KYC Account) Phone Number here
- Tap on Recharge again and enter Minimum 1000 to 5000* only per transaction.
- Open the Paytm App and go to ‘Passbook‘
- Select the option: ‘Send money to Bank‘
- Select ‘Transfer‘ option.
- Enter your information regarding the amount, account number, and IFSC.
- Click on the ‘Send‘ button and money will be transferred to your bank account instantly
Note: Here in this process you will not charge anything while adding the money to the paytm account from CITIBank Credit Card.
How much you can Send Money from the Credit Card to your account via Paytm without charges
- You can recharge the wallet for a minimum of Rs.1,000 and maximum Rs.5,000
- You can recharge the wallets till maximum of Rs.10,000 per day
- The monthly recharges across all wallets should not exceed Rs.100,000
Are you worried now and bothering for not having CITI Credit Card
Let me give an idea how you can get CITIBank Credit Card Instantly.
Click on below link and apply, you will get any CITI Bank Credit Card instantly and without having any verification.