As per the amendment in PMLA (Prevention of Money Laundering Act) rules by the Government, all bank accounts should be linked with Aadhaar.
Everyone done linking their aadhaar number with Bank Accounts,Now this time to check whether aadhaar is linking or not?
How to check Aadhaar link is linked to bank account or not?
This post gives you different ways to check your aadhaar number with Bank account
You can follow these 4 ways to know whether Aadhaar card has been linked to your account.
- #Internet Banking
- #UIDAI Website
- #USSD * 99 # Service
- Login to NetBanking –> Select “Accounts” –> Select “Requests” –> View / Update Aadhaar Number
- Login to NetBanking –> “Update Contact Details” –>Aadhaar No
Login to MobileBanking –> Select “Accounts” –> Select “Requests” –> View / Update Aadhaar Number
By visiting the website of UIDAI, you can check your aadhaar -bank account linking status.
Step1: First visit the UIDAI website.
Step2: Now on the next screen you have to type your 12-digit Aadhar number and type the security code then click on Send OTP.
- You will receive OTP on your Registered mobile number, type OTP in enter OTP column.
- After typing the OTP, click Login.
Step3:: In the next screen, you can see your Aadhaar linked bank account. You can see bank name and in status as active.
Single Bank Account holder can easily check whether aadhaar card is link with aadhaar or not by following this. If you have multiple bank accounts then here you can see only that account which is linked with aadhaar recently.
# USSD * 99 # Service
If you do not have internet facility or have feature phone then you can use the USSD *99# Service. This is a USSD based banking that you can do from your registered mobile number.
With USSD *99#, you can see whether Aadhar Card link with your bank account or not.
- First of all, dial *99*99*1# from the registered mobile number. (charges apply)
- After dialing the USSD, you have to type your Aadhaar number and next confirm it.
- Next you can see message on-screen that this account is linked with aadhaar number as you can see below image.