Link Aadhaar card is Mandatory as per Government
Below Information on Linking Aadhaar to your HDFC Bank account
As per the amendment in PMLA (Prevention of Money Laundering Act) rules by the Government, all bank accounts should be linked with Aadhaar.
This post is gives you Quick and Easy Ways to linking Aadhaar Number to your HDFC Bank Account
Different ways to link your Aadhaar Number
- Step 1Login to NetBanking. Select the ‘Request’ section under Accounts option and click on ‘View/Update Aadhaar Number’.
- Step 2Select the Account to which you would like to link your Aadhaar Number. Re-enter your Aadhaar Number and click on ‘Update’.
- Step 3Click on ‘Confirm’ after checking all your updated details.
- Step 1: Login to MobileBanking App. Select the ‘Request’ section under Accounts option and tap on ‘View/Update Aadhaar Number’.
- Step 2: Select the Account to which you would like to link your Aadhaar Number
- Step 3: Re-enter your Aadhaar Number, tap on ‘Update’ and then tap on ‘Confirm’ to submit the details.
You can also do this work through IVR phone banking.
- Step 1Select option #1 after Language selection. Validate using ‘Customer ID and TIN’ or Debit Card Number and PIN.
- Step 2Select option #6 for ‘Complaints and Requests’ then select option #2 for ‘Requests’.
- Step 3Select option #8 to update your Aadhaar Number in your selected Account and re-enter it.
Done, now you will receive confirmation message.
You can also visit your nearest HDFC Bank to link Aadhar to your bank account
- You must carry your updated aadhar card
- Ask Aadhat linking form at desk and fill out the form and submit it with aadhaar copy.
- You will notify or communicated via E-mail or Message with in 3-4 days after complete the process.
On completion of transaction
Step-1: ATM screen prompts ‘Link Aadhaar to your bank account
Step-2: Select ‘Yes’ and enter your valid Aadhaar number